Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies — from startups to public companies — around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Base location – Bangalore/ Hyderabad Or Chennai
About the role:
As a TA Specialist, you will be responsible for hiring for our GTM Team. You will be primarily involved in discovering the right talent, building a strong employer brand and attracting the right candidates. The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale and create an impact, this is the place for you!
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Freshworks recruits talent
- You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all SLAs
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- Own & drive innovative talent acquisition initiatives
- 4-8 years of industry experience in end to end recruitment life cycle
- Strong stakeholder management and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Working knowledge of various social media recruiting and should be aware of current market trends.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategy keeping a strong bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes.
- Target driven, detail-oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Clear written and spoken communication.
To apply for this job please visit careers.freshworks.com.