Website KYC Hub
Remote Job – KYC Hub is located in Bengaluru, London and Singapore.
About KYC Hub
At KYC Hub, we enable organizations to mitigate the risk of fraud and financial crime using AI and data intelligence. We are a SaaS platform for global customer onboarding, monitoring, and regulatory compliance that enables firms to make faster and more accurate decisions. We work hard, and we are passionate about what we do. We are a team of friendly and dynamic people that work hard and are passionate about what we do.
We have an immediate opening for a data scientist with expertise in NLP, information retrieval, text mining and deep learning to join our technology team.
You will be responsible for models and algorithm design and implementation both on MVP and production level so you need to be an expert programmer and technologist as well. You would be leading a team of data scientists and developers. You would be working on technologies like Tensorflow, PyTorch, AWS SQS, DynamoDB and Elasticsearch
- Strong grounding in computer science fundamentals based on a degree in computer science/engineering (MS/PhD preferred)
- Expert level python coding experience
- Good understanding of linguistics algorithms and NLP as well as text classification, sentiment analysis, entity resolution, graph and network analysts
- Some experience with BERT models for Named entity recognition, Question and answering problems and aspect-based sentiment analysis is preferred
- Deep knowledge and understanding of deep learning and machine learning
- A desire to to keep up with the developments in the field and continuous learning
- Product company background is highly desirable
- Excellent time management and discipline